Winter bib tights Vezuvio Inverno
- fitted, ergonomic cut
- perfect for colder days
- high breathability
- very light and flexible
- made of insulated material extensible in 4 directions Termo-Tech
- stripes made of membrane (c_change® cone technology)
- elastic braces lined with meryl Q-Skin
- 3M reflective elements in the lower back of the legs
- fastened at the front with a zipper
- optimal temperature range + 3 ° C / -15 ° CC
- raw material composition: 90% Polyester, 10% PU (membrane)
c_change® always ensures the optimum body climate. The membrane adapts to the conditions as it is highly breathable, and carries away moisture and excessive heat. In addition, it offers ideal heat retention depending on the situation. Being windproof and waterproof, c_change® protects the wearer in all kinds of weather and has been tested under extreme conditions in practice.
At higher temperatures or during sports activities, the polymer structure of the c_change® membrane opens in response to the correspondingly intense moisture development. Excess heat and moisture can escape to the outside air. In the cold, or at times of low activity, the membrane remains closed. As a result of the lower moisture development, the polymer structure contracts and keeps the heat close to the body. Shivering or chilling are effectively prevented.