Socks (Cotton + Siltex) WHT
Medium thick, thermoactive, breathable socks made from siltex (microfiber) and cotton.
They maintain a comfortable body temperature while wicking moisture and sweat outside.
They are soft and resistant to the absorption of odours. They have high durability.
Cotton + Siltex socks:
- they are made of antibacterial Siltex and natural and soft Cotton fibers
- combine the advantages of the systetic and antibacterial Siltex with soft and pleasant to the touch cotton.
- have an elongated welt that helps blood circulation
- the socks are profiled to the right (R) and left (L) feet, respectively
- Siltex is one of the most valued types of thermoactive fiber in the world
- ensure very good ventilation of the feet
- they keep the skin dry
- high resistance to UV
- they are seamless what gives great comfort
- they are very durable
- used dyes are not carcinogenic
- used dyes do not gives allergies